Been away for 18 months since the last time I played live and retired from music. After 30 years of DJing and producing music, I felt it time to reflect and put the industry in the rear-view. After so much uncertainty in the world, there was no place for music until now.
I produce music now for myself and for close fans I release the following reworks of some of my favorite tracks I pull energy from, they are thoughtful and massive time was spent recreating songs from Moby and Crystal Method with new rhythms basses, and a high focus on final mix clarity.
This is one of two parts :: the second part is very high energy.
Original Unedited Tracks :: Please support the Artists
1) Hold on :: Crystal Method :: Link
2) Cabin Pressure :: Crystal Method :: Link
3) Chapter One :: Crystal Method :: Link
4) Ghost In the City :: Crystal Method :: Link
5) Come On Baby :: Moby :: Link